So, yeah. I think I should write in English more often. It kind of sucks for those who like reading my posts (like Nani) and don't understand English at all. He says that I should post everything in English but translate it into Spanish as well. I say: NO, thank you. It'd take me a lot of time.
My current problem is I've slept a lot last night (actually I spent more than 13 hours sleeping today) and now I'm in the mood for reading. I do have a lot of thing to read for University (including the so astonishing book of Phonetics by Cruttenden) but the thing is I don't want to read what I have to read, I want to read some other stuff. You know, it's quite a considerable problem for me. When teachers ask me to read something I don't learn it the same way I would learnt it if I had decided to read it myself. I read an interesting article about Autodidactacism today and that method sounds pretty attractive to me since I would be learning but there would not be anyone around to tell me how to do it. But okay, I'm doing good at University by now, so let's go on with it.
Anyway, I am off to grabb one more cup of coffee and finish my writing thing.
5 comments:
Soy malísima con el inglés u__u
me encanta leer blogs en inglés, asique kat, seguí así, yo sí te entiendo (H) hahah
te acordás las charlas infinitas por myspace? qué épocas!
un beso n.n
yeah we're all going crazy and paranoid at some point!
i like my little right-side bird, too. i'm happy for him because he's not caught in a damned jail... (?)
pd: does "right-side" counts as an proper adjetive? or did it just come out of the blue?
i don't know! my mind gets worse day after day!
see u!!!! :)
ah!
y mensajito en español:
no puedo creer que sigas blogs como el de asfixia...!!!
tu blog me parecio lindo y CON CONTENIDO!
No sé cual es el blog de asfixia :O Ahora me fijo.. Igual para leer blogs no me guío por lo que sigo en blogspot, generalmente leo las actualizaciones de los que me suscribo por rss..
Post a Comment