March 9, 2009



I didn't know it was this hard to say goodbye. It tears me apart to know I'll be far away from two of you best friends for quite a long time.
Honestly, I never felt this way before and hope no to feel like this again. It sucks.
She, my best female friend, fell from heaven. She is the element I needed to find out what I was, she is the proof I needed to see to prove myself I was not the odd one out on earth. We were meant to be friends before the universe was created and when I think about this it really freaks me out. It's too much information for my brain to process and for me to understand.
But today...today I had to close my eyes, take a deep breath trying to hold my tears and say "see you soon". This, the idea of seeing her again in couple of months (even though one hour without her is like one minute without air) is what makes things a little bit easier.
But what about him? What about the one who has to leave everything in order to start a new life? Most of us won't see him again until he comes back to Argentina. It's kind of a big whole for our friendship. He is the very important part of the puzzle. The ingredient we need to feel complete.

Anyway, there're circumstanses when distance have no significance, and this is one of them. What matters is what makes us feel all for one and one for all.

WE ARE ONE.
Siempre.
No importa la tierra que nos separa sino el cielo que nos une.
Los quiero.

No comments: