Fear can drive stick and its taking me down this road. A road down which I swore I'd never go. But here I sit, thinking of God knows what afraid to admit I might self-destruct.
So lock the windows and bolt the door cause I've got enough problems without creating more .
I feel like I was born for devastation and reform. I'll destroy everything I love, and the worst part is I'll pull my heart out, reconstruct. But in the end its nothing but a shell of what I had when I first started.
An injury I'll cause with my own fist, it seems to me to be slightly masochistic.
But there'd be no story without all this dissension so I inflict the conflict with the utmost of intention.
Thank you God for giving me the insight so I might make these wrongs right.
If and when there ever is a next time cause failure is a blessing in disguise.
No comments:
Post a Comment